[Nfb-krafters-korner] can someone point me to directions?

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 25 19:37:38 UTC 2013

Hi Barb,

So do you skip the two end pegs?  I think I can wrap this critter okay if I
am doing it in a vertical pattern from left to right but I was trying for a
diamond pattern with alternating wraps.  That may be more advanced than I
can grasp at this point, though.  I certainly appreciate the help, which I
desperately need (LOL).