[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT - New grandson in TX

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 00:17:58 UTC 2013

Congrats Grandma.  they are so precious enjoy every moment you get  with
them.

In a message dated 11/25/2013 4:15:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
b.butterfly at comcast.net writes:

Congratulations grandma.  I married a man with two sons.   It was so cool to
hear the youngest grandson, Patrick call me grandma  Becky, pronounced by
Patrick, gamma bucky.

So you enjoy every moment  with your blended family enriching both with your
love and  creativity.

Warm smile, wink wink.

Becky and Jake who says, what  is that squealing thing doing? Oh it's a
puppy
human, soft arf. Its ok  puppy of the human type. Momma, grab that  puppy
human.