[Nfb-krafters-korner] sign up your friends

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 02:02:58 UTC 2013

For questions regarding making payments for membership for yourself or a
friend.  If you use PayPal to make membership payment PayPal automatically
puts the name, email, mailing address  for who the PayPal account belongs
to.  So if you are paying for someone else or making payment as a gift,  there
is a place that you can enter information on the PayPal site where you are
making the payment to the NFB Krafters Division for $10 .  There is an edit
 box that you can enter it.  We need the first & Last name, mailing
address, zipcode, country, email address and if in USA phone number for the
person the membership is for.

You can also send me an email and I will be sure to notify our  treasurer.

Do not send information like this to our list serve.  Please send it  to me
off list to protect one's privacy.