[Nfb-krafters-korner] Holiday planning

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Nov 26 02:15:20 UTC 2013

Oh, are you sitting and wondering what to do on a MOnday night when there is no chat? Well, here's an idea. How about putting some ideas together to share next Monday as we discuss decorating and making our Holidays special?

I thought I would give you one of the ideas I found last lear for making Christmas morning a bit more exciting.

Glass and plastic pickle decorations to hang in the tree are more available every year. the inclosed stories came with the pickles I bought last year.

		Christmas Pickle
 Hide this pickle deep in the boughs of your tree.
The first one to find it Christmas morning receives a
special blessing fir the year and an extra gift.

So get your glass of wine ready, wrap up in your cozy throw and call in next Monday night.
Henrietta