[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 00:13:43 UTC 2013

All classes are posted on our website for the remaining of 2013.   Please
check out the website:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

The new classes for Jan 2014 will start being posted on our website in
December.  We actually might have a class up already and more will be  added.

We will keep you informed here on the list as we put classes up.

In a message dated 11/26/2013 7:04:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,