[Nfb-krafters-korner] understanding stitch pattern counts: was Looking for a Wavy Knit Pattern

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 02:25:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

When you see something like multiple of 10 plus 5 it means that to make a
wider item than 15 stitches, you would do some multiple of 10 plus 5 more
stitches.  So this could be 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 235, etc.  Now how the
multiples of 10 and the additional 5 stitches work together are all
dependent on how the pattern was designed.

HTH,
Annette