[Nfb-krafters-korner] bllking classes for 2014 now

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 00:22:38 UTC 2013

We still have room for some classes for Jan and February 2014  so  please
do not hesitate contacting me if you have an idea for a class.

I don't know if we can squeeze in a Valentine's Day class project, but that
 would need to be done very soon.

It is a good time tothink about St. Patty's Day and Easter projects.   Plan
ahead for Mother's Day, too.

Have any ideas for Monday Night Chats?

Remember email classes need to be booked in advanced as we have limited
space and email classes take a longer time to set up and continue space and
time  for completion of the email class.