[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading question

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Thu Nov 28 03:04:55 UTC 2013

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this question. If not, I could
do some research, but I thought maybe someone on this list may have the
answer to this question.

My sister and I both have our ears pearced and both have a sensitivity to
nickel in our earrings. She got her ears pearced before me and always
purchased the for sensitive ears earrings at the store, and these seemed to
work fine for her. However, my ears still swelled up, but when I wore the
stearling silver earrings these were fine for me. I may be throwing around
the wrong terminology and I apologize.

I think, and I could be wrong that the stuff that causes my ear problems is
in the post of the earring. If I were to make earrings, is there some
special or different type of thing I'd have to buy that wouldn't cause my
ears problems? I apologize because I know I am probably not making sense but
I thought someone may know. I'd just like to be able to make my own
earrings.

Thanks