[Nfb-krafters-korner] sign up your friends

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 06:17:25 UTC 2013

Follow the MEMBERSHIP link to find out how to join the division. There is
also a paypal button and a link to the Treasurer for other forms of payment.
On the homepage in the side bar, there are instructions on joining the
mailing list and an easy form box that will do the work for you.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division