[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading question

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 15:14:59 UTC 2013

Lillie, story time, giggle. My mom, my sister and I all got our ears pierced
together.

We found out through many infections, doctors visits, that my mom could only
wear sterling silver, my sister could only wear 14K gold, and I could wear
garbage on up and be fine.  My mom has long since lost this sensitivity, but
my sister never did.

So, I hear you.  My sister had to tell her husband over and over thank you
for whatever piece of jewlry, but she can't wear anything but  gold.  She
paints the inside of her watch with nail polish, so she can at least wear
her watch for a few hours at work.  Now she has an Iphone and never wears
her watch, thus never has an ugly rash ring on her wrist.

Good luck with the earings. But somehow this group will figure it out,
smile.

Warm smile,
Happy Thanksgivekkah!

Becky and the snoozing Jake