[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 29 00:31:18 UTC 2013

This is a great place for questions like this and please do keep in mind we
 all don't have the answers.  I do know of folks that seem to have
 the same trouble that Mom and daughter or sister and sister have
sensitivities to  certain metals in earrings.  You may just have to  test them out
and keep notes on what work and what doesn't.  Lots of the  earrings you can
easily change just the posts, loops, etc, so it is not a total  loss if you
make the earring and need to try a different post, loop or  backing.

In a message dated 11/27/2013 11:22:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,