[Nfb-krafters-korner] a question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 7 00:09:03 UTC 2013

Crafters,

Something I am putting out there to see if there is interest.

                KRAFTY BEARS BEAUTY PROJECT

1.For those interested, we all purchase the same bear.

2.We hold a registration of contestants for a short.

3.Then for a time limit, each person names the theme of there bear, and
designs their bear. Making hats, sweaters, outfits, wagons and or
accessories, within a certain money amount, so it is fair.

4.When complete bears, completed can be sent to the chair of the contest and
then judge by certain ways and there be a winner or first, second and third.

5.These bears can be taken to convention, or other ways.

Just another idea up for suggestion and discussion fir fund raising.

Terry