[Nfb-krafters-korner] other needle knitting classes just postedfor sign up

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 03:41:56 UTC 2013

Yes, of course, I understand.  So you may have to resort to your Christmas
list.

My mother will be ninety in December and very hard to find presents for.  A
few years ago I solved the problem.  She visited me and took a bunch of
little balls of yarn home with her.  She doesn't like to shop or spend money
for yarn any more.  So I sent her a big box of yarn for Christmas or her
birthday which are the same time.  She used it all up and got more from a
stash at her church.  I sent her a bigger box the next year.  She crochets;
I knit, but presents are solved! This year she made 28 small afghans by
August.  She got tired of stripes and switched to squares, but is delighted
to have donated all this to her church, and I got to shop great yarn sales!
.

Ramona