[Nfb-krafters-korner] other needle knitting classes just posted for sign up

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Oct 22 14:38:01 UTC 2013

Cathy,
He sounds like a keeper to me!  LOL

Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 8:09 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] other needle knitting classes just posted for sign up

Hi Ramona,

Here is a typical conversation between myself and my husband.

Me: Honey, I need another loom.
Him: How many do you have now?
Me: Well, I'm not sure but this one is different.
Him: Sigh, well, if you really want it ok.

Me: Honey, I need to get more yarn.
Him: What about that large box of yarn you have in the den?
Me: It is the wrong color and thickness.
Him: Maybe you should use that up first?
Me: No, it just won't do, I need a particular kind of yarn for an upcoming class.
Him: Sigh, well, ok if that is what you need.

So Ramona, you can easily imagine the conversation if I were to say I needed more knitting needles!

<smile> but of course he'd sigh and say ok.

Cathy