[Nfb-krafters-korner] any beaders in the group

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 08:53:53 UTC 2013

wow thanks heaps.  I have bought my beads locally as since I'm involved with the disability group that's a regular there she gives us half price, but I will go look at the ideas.

thanks again this is great.

Cheers
Maria

sent from mac mini
email, & fb bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
skype bubbygirl1972  twitter same as skype without the numbers.