[Nfb-krafters-korner] any beaders in the group

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 3 11:31:20 UTC 2013

It does not matter, you can shop for ideas and they give very clear
directions on how to do everything you may want to do. It is great that you
have the beads you need already, so you can just browse around for ideas
where you can use your beads.  Not only will you find ideas for specific
projects with every detail outlined, you can find how to use every tool that
you need, and there are very very clear instructions for using each of the
beading tools, crimps, wires, clasps, or anything else. Each of the bead
sites has "tutorials" for you to use as you need them. Happy beading! Lynda