[Nfb-krafters-korner] Edie Eckmen Workshops

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 4 00:57:26 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am excited about 2 workshops I am signed up for at my local yarn shop.
Later this month Edie Eckmen is doing a book signing and teaching 4 classes.
I am going to go to the book signing and I am signed up for a class on
joining crocheted pieces and the second class is called "Unknitting".  The
Unknitting class is all about the technical aspect of knitted stitches and
how they work together to create the final fabric.  I am excited about
learning from these classes, and I am hoping that there is not an issue
about my being blind.  I've only taken one other knitting class and it was
at this same yarn shop.  That class went well, so there is no reason for me
to think that this one will not.  I will keep you posted.

Well there is homework for one of the classes, so I'd better get off of this
computer and get to crocheting the 12 required swatches.  I have 4 done thus
far.  Plus, the sooner I get the swatches done, the sooner I can get back to
the mitered square baby blanket.

Annette