[Nfb-krafters-korner] ring info to Theresa

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:46:14 UTC 2013

For an 8 inch ring I would go with 3 pounds of candy. You can go with more or less...depending on what other decorations you put on.
This is not only a good time of year to find the candy, but also the rings. Around Christmas they tend to sell the rings that are connected and for the project we just need one ring size of choice.