[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} FW: Kick Off Your Christmas Crafting With This Week's Deal!

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Sep 5 14:04:25 UTC 2013

I saw this deal of the week and thought those who like Latch Hook might enjoy this pattern.  It is a semi-circle rug that have three snowmen faces on it.  The two outer snowmen are wearing Santa hats and have different colored scarfs, and the middle one is wearing a black with gold top hat.

Enjoy!
Cindy Z.