[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wrap messages

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 5 15:14:58 UTC 2013

Joyce,
Sorry if this is a duplicate message, still having computer problems. Yes,
that would be wonderful if you would place those wraps in my fabric. I know
this is not a for sale day, but, I also would like to purchase some of this
from you, if you would like to sell some as I plan to do some of these for
Valentine Day. It would keep me from ordering and you could sell extra of
your supplies. Please let me know, off line, if you want. I have not got
fabric yet, but working on it.
Terry