[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT forgotten heros

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 11 18:58:52 UTC 2013

I want to thank Terry for sending in that Animal Planet reminder.  How
many of you had the opportunity to watch the show last night?

I have spoken to Mike Hinkston and been down at the NFB Center with him for
 some training.  The show was very moving and impressive.

I plan on being at a 911 Memorial Ceremony tonight at our VFW Club and I
have asked if I can speak regarding the dogs that played an important part at
 ground zero.