[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: OT forgotten heros

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 11 19:14:42 UTC 2013

Henry and I saw it!  I have met Michael a few times.
I was at work and a bunch of us, huddled around a tv, in an employee's  office, to watch the happening.
I have given the book out as a gift, to family and friends.
Now I have one of those intelligent, furry friends, living in my home, sophie!!!
It is funny, she does not seam to understand, I am almost blind, too.  She will move for Henry, but most of the time, will not budge for me.

Terry P