[Nfb-krafters-korner] mall craft show...very excited

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 20:29:58 UTC 2013

I had done a few Mall Craft Shows  going back aways before I went  blind.
The mall had their own craft show and you were able to rent spaces,  but a
weekend consisted of Friday thru Sunday all the hours the mall was open  and
that was a lot of time.  I don't remember how much I sold, but I felt  it
was worth it.

In a message dated 9/15/2013 3:49:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,