[Nfb-krafters-korner] mall craft show...very excited

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 21:40:14 UTC 2013

Yes, that is how this one will be. Friday it is 10 to 9, Saturday 10 to
6 and Sunday noon to 5.

--
Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more. Go to scentsgemsnmore.etsy.com
View photos of my work or send me a friend request. Visit scentsgemsnmore.facebook.com

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to Handmade SellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com