[Nfb-krafters-korner] mall craft show...very excited

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 20:32:47 UTC 2013

Will it be soon?  If it is between now and Christmas you should do  well.

In a message dated 9/15/2013 4:11:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sirius_black at comcast.net writes:

It will  be the Har Mar Mall in Roseville, MN.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dogwoodfarm%40verizon.net

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/sirius_black%40comcast.net

SellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list