[Nfb-krafters-korner] not lack of sight

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Sep 15 20:52:20 UTC 2013

I was just thinking of that - I am going to try to hook up with my friend,
Marie,  who always went on the trips and I met here in Austria each year.
She just retired and she is in Europe every summer, and I beg she would be
game.    I am sending my great granddaughter on a trip next summer to
Ireland, England, Wales, and Paris. She will be with a high school group -
and that would be way too much stress for me these days. I have "bad eye"
days and I get very tired if I am out and about too much.  Lynda