[Nfb-krafters-korner] Edie Ekman Classes

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 00:32:51 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I attended 2 classes taught by Edie Ekman today.  She is a wonderful
teacher.  I really enjoyed taking the classes and learned a lot.  One class
was on joining your crochet motifs as you go and the other was called
Unknitting where we learned to look at the construction of our stitches so
that we can fix mistakes as well as find short-cuts.  If you ever have a
chance to take a class with Edie, jump at the chance.

Annette