[Nfb-krafters-korner] Edie Ekman Classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 00:37:50 UTC 2013

Great to hear you enjoyed the class.

In a message dated 9/15/2013 8:33:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
amcarr1 at verizon.net writes:

Hi  All,

I attended 2 classes taught by Edie Ekman today.  She  is a wonderful
teacher.  I really enjoyed taking the classes and  learned a lot.  One class
was on joining your crochet motifs as you go  and the other was called
Unknitting where we learned to look at the  construction of our stitches so
that we can fix mistakes as well as find  short-cuts.  If you ever have a
chance to take a class with Edie, jump  at the  chance.

Annette

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org