[Nfb-krafters-korner] We need more classes!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 01:06:24 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

I was just going over October's calendar and I need to say we have a few
openings for classes in October!  So come on now we need to beat last  year's
amount of classes.  Can't you come up with a few maybe 1 night or  day
classes?  We have a couple of Wednesdays the beginning of the month and  we have
some Thursday openings left.  Put on your thinking caps and come up  with a
class idea you can do.

Lisa Maria is thinking about a beginners crochet class done via  email!
How many would be interested in taking that class?  Let me say  this much, if
her email crochet class is as detailed as her supply list and the  credit
card payment chat, this will be a great opportunity to learn how to  crochet!!!