[Nfb-krafters-korner] Edie Ekman Classes

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 15:30:59 UTC 2013

Annette,

Unknitting, yeah, that is something I have been studying myself. I can
unknit one stitch at a time, but fixing a mistake that is rows down
continues to perplex me. I can never get how to work up through a dropped
stitch, and what is even harder is working up through a knit then purl row.
I know there is a way to do it, familiarity with exactly how the stitches of
yarn should be formed , but I haven't quite got the details yet. Bet you
learned all about that and can teach that now?

Cathy