[Nfb-krafters-korner] beadwork instructions

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Sep 16 15:15:10 UTC 2013

Yes, taking the earring class is a great way to begin to work with beads.
I do very complex encrusted bead working and can do anything with beads.
Crochet using beads is also very simple to do, if you know how to crochet
Knitting is also nit hard to do, once again, if you do knitting. Have fun
with it. Lynda