[Nfb-krafters-korner] beadwork instructions

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:49:01 UTC 2013

HI.  I'm just starting as well. I haven't done a lot with different bead stitches but have made some jewellery with larger beads I'm told looks pretty good. I have a sighted husband who tries to describe the diagrams to me.  We learned wire rapping techniques by watching videos on youtube and him trying to explain the bits I didn't quite understand.  Some youtube videos are very good there is lots of dialogue. I have just purchased some seed beads and beading chord but am not sure what to do with them yet.

Maria and Joe Chapman
bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com