[Nfb-krafters-korner] fixing knitted dropped stitches

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:28:34 UTC 2013

Hi Joyce,

Ah yes, I know all about the ripping out and getting the stitches back on to
the needle or loom. Been there, done that. You say that with picking up
dropped stitches with a knit and purl row is easy, well, I would like to
learn the strategy. Either write down an explanation for me, or I will be
happy to wait for the class in January.

Also, its off topic of fixing dropped stitches, but I would volunteer to
teach crochet via email, however I have a class scheduled for October and
there is a good chance I will be working in November so I don't want to
commit myself to a project at this time. However, I will consider teaching
the class after the new year.

Cathy