[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT opinion please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 20:34:33 UTC 2013

I did not have a Braille display with my old Packmate.  I couldn't  afford
it at that time.

Laptops are cheap like $300, but I couldn't use my Brailler machine to
print unless I got the program which is more then the laptop.  The packmate
worked with the Braille Blazer or whatever the name of it is.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.  This baby even has the 40 cell  Braille
display.

In a message dated 9/16/2013 4:04:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,