[Nfb-krafters-korner] Discount Today

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Sep 18 13:22:01 UTC 2013

For anyone who needs beads and supplies, I got an email from artbeads dot com and they have a 40 percent off sale TODAY ONLY, and free shipping with orders over $10.  Soooo, my order is IN.  I am getting ready to go on our Girlz Art Camp adventure in October so getting things I want to take to work on while there.
I also got money off because of the Crystal Rewards program that give you credit towards purchases for every thing you buy, and other things, too.
It is at:  http://www.artbeads.com  have a look and see what you might find.
I love this place to buy my beading supplies - really unique and top quality products.  This is also a great place to find Lacy's Stiff Stuff, which is hard to find.
Lynda

Lynda McKinney Lambert, MFA
Artist, Educator, Author
104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117