[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginner's Knitting Class

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 21 01:55:02 UTC 2013

Hi All,

If you want to learn to knit, plan to join me on October 12 and 19 for a
class taught over the phone.  In this class you will learn 1 cast on
technique, the knit stitch and one bind off technique.  All you need is some
smooth worsted weight yarn and a pair of knitting needles appropriate for
the yarn, A size 8 needle works well.  Although the class is not currently
posted on our website, you can go ahead and purchase your materials at any
local or web-based yarn or craft shop if you do not already have them.

Annette