[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce's wreath

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 18 16:56:22 UTC 2013

Joyce,
 Am really behind on getting supplies for this project, I still have not
received my brass rings yet but company says they have been shipped. My
husband had surgery and he is the one to take me to get fabric and things
and that had to be put off a few weeks as he can not drive. If I get the
fabric, I will not have the chance to send it to you to cut and I will
either have to cut it myself or have someone here do it. I appreciate you
wanting to do this but this thing came up quickly and we are right now in
the middle of it. I will be signing up for the class and have to do what I
have to do, even if it is after wards. Wanted to give you a heads up to let
you know I was not sending material. Still want to work out something with
the rose  materials. Thanks.
Terry K