[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce's wreath

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 17:04:49 UTC 2013

Terry,

Don't worry about it.  This is simple enough.  Sit in on the  class and
send me your fabric whenever you get it.  You can do up the  wreath when you
get the fabric back.  You really don't need to do this  wreath at the class.
It is simple.  The issue is cutting the  fabric.

In a message dated 9/18/2013 12:58:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,