[Nfb-krafters-korner] Alternative

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 22:07:50 UTC 2013

I guess you need to let this dry totally?  How long for drying do you
suggest?

In a message dated 9/19/2013 11:18:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov writes:

I just  read an idea on StumbleUpon.  It suggested using hairspray to spray
the  ends of your thread.  This will stiffen it and help you thread a
needle  easier.  I did try this out and did get it to work.  I had trouble
getting the end of the thread sprayed because the thread kept moving from the
breeze of the spray.  I took the lid off the hairspray and used my  fingertips
to apply the hairspray.

I still like the dental floss  threaders better, but it might help others.

Cindy  Z.
Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org