[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Class only a week to sign up

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 22 19:18:21 UTC 2013

If you would like to take one of our email classes rush over and sign up
for the class at _www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
Sorry there is such a short time to sign up for this class.

For those of you who are already taking the Origami class now.  You  don't
have to sign up.  To save some time and work we will just be adding  the new
folks to our Origami list prior to the beginning date  of the new  class.

Have fun making and learning Origami with our teacher, Lindey.