[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class up for sign up!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 22 23:01:24 UTC 2013

Here we go a witching...  Theresa will be teaching a safety pin  lighted
Witch  class.  Perrrrfect to go along with those  pumpkins.  The witch if I am
not mistaken has glow in the dark beads for  the face is topped with long,
really long hair that you attach and topped off  with a witch's hat.  Did I
forget to tell you she has her own broom?

My middle Princess decided she needed a hair cut and cut some off.  It  was
OK as it still hangs down off the shelf where she is sitting out   for the
Halloween Holiday.

Hurry over and sign up for the class!
www.KraftersKorner.org