[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT TV shows

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 22 23:21:18 UTC 2013

No Net Flicks I pay $8 per month and have it on my computer.  So I  play
them on my computer and listen to them.  Hubby sits and watches his  stuff on
the large screen TV.

There is movies and TV shows new and old series and stuff for the kids to
watch when I am sitting on them.  It is well worth $8 per month and no
commercials!

You can get it on your TV but you need a newer DVD player then what I have
or use something else.  Most of the newer DVD players have a button on the
remote labeled NetFlicks.  So if your remote has that button you can sign
up and get Net Flicks.

In a message dated 9/22/2013 7:30:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,