[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT TV shows

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Sep 22 23:46:04 UTC 2013

If no one has answered, I can for sure. It was a tv series. It is by far Dan's favorite series. It is a twenty four hour day shown each year. He has all the dvd's. Each time a new year was to begin he would watch all the old years. One after another. The dvd's has that music each time it was played. So even though they took out the comercials they would play the music from the end of the segment and then immediately play it again for the next one. Over and over for a weekend or more drove me nuts.

By the way, He is doing some better now. We are getting to the last possible antibiotics for him. If they can't kill the bug with this one we must be in trouble. So please pray. I would rather listen to the music from 24 over and over then not have him here.
Henrietta