[Nfb-krafters-korner] disappointed

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Wed Sep 25 02:44:42 UTC 2013

Hi Bran,

You are absolutely right. You, along with everyone else needs to feel
important and that their concerns will be listened to and acted upon by
others when they have been assured that this would happen. I am sorry that
you are feeling so discounted.

Now, I have joined the list in the last few months so I am unaware of your
concerns. So, what exactly would you like to have help with, as far as
crafting is concerned. If it is something I can help you with, I promise
that I will help you. However, in order for that to happen, I will need to
know what you want, when would be a good time for you to get it so that we
can coordinate schedules and what you expect to have at the end of my
assistance. If you would like to contact me off list please feel free to do
so. Or, you can give me a call. My phone number is, 502-637-8435. I am
looking forward to hearing from you.

Paulette