[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm having trouble getting in to the conference call

Cathie Jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Fri Sep 27 02:27:30 UTC 2013

Hi, I could not get through either, but think my problem as I'm traveling & tried using magic jack which I now know does not permit teleconference without charge. So sorry I did not make it. Spent time today at Hobby Lobby stocking up on jewelery items. I am so disappointed.
My apologies to lisamaria.
Catherine

Sent from my iPad