[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm having trouble getting in to the conference call

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 27 02:33:25 UTC 2013

Shelby,

Lisa Maria sent out the phone number for her earring class.  It was  not
the Monday Night Chat phone number.

Sorry you missed it.

All classes you get an email from the teacher of the class with any
information, homework, and phone number plus code to get into the class.   You
need to keep that email and do not delete it as if the class is longer then  1
week the same number is used.  The teacher does not send out the phone
number, code or a reminder for each week.

In a message dated 9/26/2013 9:48:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,