[Nfb-krafters-korner] Many thanks Annette

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 17:32:32 UTC 2013

Denise,

Please do remember as Annette told us there is another way of doing this,
where you have to wrap the stich that you are turning.  So check this other
pattern you are referring to and be sure which way they are directing you
to do  it.  Most of the patterns that I have read use the wrap method.

Just a note so you remember there is more then one way of doing this.

In a message dated 9/30/2013 4:36:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,