[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looming Patterns

Lucy Marr septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 03:24:04 UTC 2014

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for the websites. I have a couple of follow up questions. Some
patterns call for a knitting board. What is this and is it something  a
blind person can use? Also, many patterns refer to the loom colors, not to
the number of pegs. Do you know the colors of the looms? I am using knifty
knitters, so I don't know if all companies use the same colors for the same
numbered pegs.

I appreciate all your help with this!

Take care,

Lucy