[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 12:15:58 UTC 2014

Dear Joyce,

We are certainly here to listen and pray for you and your family.  Speaking
for myself, and understanding that no one experiences grief the same way,
having lost a spouse to unexpected medical issues, I am here to listen
should you want to call.  Processing of this loss will take some time.
Please know your feelings are all appropriate and permissible!

Blessings,

Deb Trevino
Candidate for ministry