[Nfb-krafters-korner] rake loom to answer Shelbi

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 03:55:30 UTC 2014

A question for those that have used loom clips: I'm looking into
purchasing some for my long looms, but I heard that they are of really
poor quality and that they break extremely easily. From your
experience, is this true? I don't want to spend money on something
that's going to break within the first few uses.

Thanks,
Minh